- Founded as a joint venture between Mitsui & Co., Ltd. and Nikken Chemicals Co. Ltd. for the purpose of manufacturing sugar based polyols products (capital: 100 million yen).
- Started the operation of Nagoya Plant in Chita City, Aichi.
Started manufacturing sorbitol and ESWEE, hydrogenated starch hydrolysate.
- Started manufacturing MALBIT, maltitol syrup.
- Started manufacturing ESWEE 600, low molecular hydrogenated starch hydrolysate.
- Started manufacturing Sorbitan A and Isosorbide Liquid.
- Completed a GMP ( Good Manufacturing Practice) compliant ultra-high quality manufacturing plant.
Started manufacturing high-purity crystal products, Mannitol ( JP) and Xylitol ( JP).
- Started manufacturing Xylitol food Additive.
- Started manufacturing new types of hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, SWEET OL and SWEET G2.
- Acquired sugar based polyols business from Nikken Chemicals Co., Ltd. and started sales and marketing, in addition to manufacturing.
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. becomes the largest stockholder.
Started manufacturing new type hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, SWEET NT.
- Became a wholly owned subsidiary of Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Started its operation with the new 18L can filling facility whose filling rate is the highest in Japan.
- Acquired ISO9001 certification.
Started manufacturing crystallized hydrogenated starch hydrolysate, SWEET P EM.
- Acquired ISO14001 certification.
- Changed the corporate name to B Food Science Co., Ltd.
- Acquired functional materials business from the Sugar & Fermented Products Div. of Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Relocated Tokyo Head Office·Tokyo Sales Office.
- Opened Osaka Sales Office.
Completed hydrogen generation device.
- Acquired the sugar based polyols business from San-ei Sucrochemical Co., Ltd.
Centralized the sugar based polyols business within the Mitsui group.
- Relocated Tokyo Head Office·Tokyo Sales Office.
Acquired FSSC22000 certification.
Started contract manufacturing in Indonesia.
Completed seismic strengthening work at the Nagoya Plant.
- Started contract manufacturing for overseas manufacturers.
- New release of Erythritol of our own B Food Science brand.
Completion of new office and research building at our Nagoya Plant.
- New release of Kestose.
- Acquired Halal certification(MUI) of our own B Food Science brand products at our Nagoya Plant. ⁄ Opened Tokyo Application Center.
To the head of this page.